What about post hierarchy? Can this post have a parent?
Yes it can! Using the handy
parent frontmatter, and specifying the post that it’s a child of.
Also, the parent will be embedded in place, and on the parent post it’ll indicate it has a reply.
In reply to:
Things I should probably add to this…
- Style the individual status pages
- Add an RSS/JSON feed
- Add links to share (twitter?) a post
- Link off to my other pages in a nice way – perhaps like a profile
- Some sort of way to make posting here via (web or Github GUI) easier… Chrome extension?
./newpostcommand work cross-platform
- Encourage people to clone and create their own status feed!
- Move the styles and things out to their own files.
Otherwise… this is pretty cool!